TESTIFY

‘My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.' Psalm 121:1-2 How much of appreciation have you shown already about God’s love and mercies today? We almost always find ourselves complaining. I’m broke today, my house rent is due, and my landlord is evicting me from his room, this or that, we are just always in a hurry to complain to someone; mostly people who we think can be able to help us, forgetting who our true Helper is. The Psalmist say, ‘All of my help cometh from the Lord’ Make a mistake and ask someone, ‘How are you?’ The next thing you hear him or her say is ‘my room rent, my children’s fees, my business, my this, my that. Seems we are just ready to spread complains, wants or need. Never go about complaining about challenges when you have not given thanks nor glorified the Father, thinking there’s any help in man for you. Look up to God! He’s got all the help you need in this life! But see, know that everyone you meet on the way has got an issue. We all have something peculiar we want, need or to complain about in the now. Who is going to break the code in spreading complains and rather spread the Goodness of God! In a day, the blessings that comes with it are numerous; God’s love, mercies, life and hope! What is it there which you can see around good, around beautiful in a day? Testify! …I thank God for His love and mercies, I’m excited about God’s faithfulness, I’m full of joy for what God’s about to do in my life. Testify of what He has done, what you believe He’s about to do, and what you are expecting Him do in your life. Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Be excited, full of joy and rejoicing! Counting on His Word which says: for they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Words of their testimonies. Start testifying about God’s Goodness Now!, and see your life transform from that struggle to a glorious level. *Prayer* Oh Lord God, I repent from my complaining lifestyle to a testifying one. Fill me with your Spirit to remain conscious always to testify. For it is in my testifying that I will see every pain healed, problem solved and struggle turned to victory and begin to manifest your glory in my life. Thank you Lord Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog